EcoMAXX Firebreak ShuttersBOSS Products
Engineered for Safety Smart Isolation of Flammable Hazards in Vessel and Ducting Systems.
EcoMAXX® FireBreak Shutters are engineered to isolate fires and fire hazards in process ventilation and dust collecting applications. FireBreak Shutters are installed in a multitude of applications ranging from wood dust, metal dust, oil mist and/or any other process that has a fire hazard. Preventative (active) and reactive (passive) solutions are available.
- EM-FBS00G – Gravity closure with manual reset
- EM-FBS00F – Gravity closure with manual reset. Fusible link activation.
- EM-FBS00M – Gravity closure using magnetic release with a pneumatic reset.
- EM-FBS00P & EM-FBS00PH – Pneumatic closure & reset, designed for vertical and horizontal positions.
- Secondary protection in a Spark Detection and Extinguishing System
- Detect and isolation systems without suppression
- Dust collector/vessel isolation when used with a Fire Suppression System
- Production area/work zone isolation for high-risk processes
*Model FBS-00M is provided as non-ATEX CE listed standard. ATEX version is available upon request.
Certifications & Standards
EcoMAXX® FireBreak Shutters are manufactured to meet requirements for the following
For more information about EcoMAXX® Firebreak Shutters, contact us.