All purpose, flexible hose that fits into QF Ducting Systems seamlessly
Nordfab supplies multiple, high quality hose types that fit into their ducting systems and are widely applicable.
Rubber Hose from Nordfab comes in 2 types:
- Black thermoplastic flexible rubber hose reinforced with spring wire helix
- Clear polyurethane flexible rubber hose reinforced with a bronze coated spring steel wire helix, manufactured with FDA acceptable materials
- Comes in black or clear rubber
- Black comes in diameters from 1" - 24"
- 1" - 12" are sold in 5' increments up to 50'
- 14" - 24" are solid in 5' increments up to 25'
- Clear comes in diameters from 2" - 16"
- 2" - 12" are sold in 5' increments up to 50'
- 14" - 16" are sold in 5' increments up to 25'
exactly what I needed
Posted by John, Silver Spring Md. on Jun 30th 2018
The plumber that installed my new sump pump had the PVC pipe extended to far out from the house. ie: if the grandkids ran pass, they would have inadvertently kicked the pipe, not to mention being in the way of the lawnmower. I had him cut the pipe back up under the rose bush, I then added a 2" X 10' flexible hose, it fit the PVC pipe perfectly, problem solved.