Cartridge Filters to Maintain, Repair, and Maximize Performance & Service Life
AAF®'s extensive development program has perfected the REDClean® filter construction by combining advanced substrates with a range of special medias and coatings to create an unbeatable blend.
The AAF optimized pleated cartridge designs use 100% of the media when operating, creating an efficient filter that runs at the expected air-to-cloth ratio with the expected results.
A wide range of filters are available depending on the features and benefits that work for your application.
Key Features & Benefits
- Minimum life cycle cost
- Low power consumption
- Compact modular design
- Ease of maintenance
- Reduced emissions
- Legislation compliance
- Continuous performance monitoring
- Quick and easy installation
- Increased Life
- Lasts more than double the life of standard media
- Reduced compressed air usage
- Lower stable operating pressure
- Low total cost of ownership
- Industrial Minerals
- Primary Metals
- Paper Industry
- Food & Beverage
Note: Not all filter types are suitable for each application listed above. See the application image above or contact us for help deciding which filter to choose.
- Industry-leading nano fiber technology, MERV 15, highest efficiency with the lowest differential pressure
- Industry-leading nano fiber technology, MERV 15, highest efficiency with the lowest differential pressure, and a flame retardant finish
- Industry standard media blend synthetic/cellulose, MERV 11, medium efficiency applications
- Industry standard media blend synthetic/cellulose, MERV 11, medium efficiency applications, and a flame retardant finish
- High-strength spunbond polyester media, MERV 11, exceptional resistance to abrasion, temperature and humidity
- Same high-strength 100% spunbond polyester media as the S, with an antistatic aluminized finish, MERV 11
- Proprietary blend of high-strength natural and synthetic reinforced base media, carbon impreganted for an antistatic finish, MERV 11
- Washable synthetic glass blend, MERV 11, excellent resistance to humidity, higher temperatures
For pricing, ordering or more information about the AAF® REDClean® Cartridge Filters, contact us.